At Comfort Keepers® we want to relieve the uncertainty that occurs when the need for in-home care for your loved one arises.
Our Registered Nurse will come to your home to:
- Determine why you called and what your needs are
- Provide information on the history of our Comfort Keepers® office
- Inform you of the wide-range and expertise of our well qualified caregivers
- Answer your questions and see how we can meet your care needs
- Detail the list of services we provide
- Assess ways to improve safety and comfort
- Secure a list of medications for accurate service provision when necessary.
- Provide guidance on medical devices, never stepping on the toes of other professionals or going beyond the scope as a non-medical company.
- Recommend home care arrangements to fit your families’ lifestyle and budget
Our Register Nurse can arrange for service to start immediately or we will wait for your call.
Interested in a free home assessment? Fill out the form and you will be contacted within 24 hours by a Comfort Care® representative in our office.